Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Jehovah Witnesses & Pajamas

No, they weren't in pajamas, I was. 
I opened the door thinking maybe it was a package or something awesome, like girl scouts selling cookies (just kidding, they don't venture this far out.)  But apparently Jehovah Witnesses do!  
When she said they were in the neighborhood I wanted to laugh.  Pah!  Neighborhood, my neighbor couldn't hear me if I was screaming "RAPE!"  
That's besides the point.  I told her that it was nice of her to stop by, but I was in my pajamas, and that we all pray anyway.  Alas, she still said she'd stop by again.  I wanted to tell her, if you see that big black dog (who just so happened to be locked up) running at you next time, just turn around; you got lucky that they were locked up.  But, instead I just said, "Stay dry out there."  Who am I?

And for the record, it is only 10 o-clock on my day off.  Not weird to be in my pajamas still! 

P.S. I wish I were wearing these.  Such a steal at only $39.95.

 

2 comments: